Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament holds a meeting chaired by Jubouri and the presence of 181 deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament holds a meeting chaired by Jubouri and the presence of 181 deputies Empty Parliament holds a meeting chaired by Jubouri and the presence of 181 deputies

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:53 am

Parliament holds a meeting chaired by Jubouri and the presence of 181 deputies

12:35 - 19/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, the House of Representatives held its 32nd session under the chairmanship of its chairman Salim al-Jubouri and the presence of 181 deputies, while a parliamentary source said that the session will vote on five laws.
    The source said that "the House of Representatives held today, its 32, headed by its chairman Salim Jubouri and the presence of 181 deputies," noting that "the meeting will vote on the draft law amending the law of the Association of Accountants and Auditors, and the proposed law of the Information and Communications Authority, Principle on the proposed law of the second amendment to the law to compensate those who lost part of their bodies as a result of the practices of the former regime No. 5 of 2009 amended.
    The source added that "the meeting will also vote on the draft law of the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Convention on International Safeguards on Mobile Equipment and its protocol on matters related to aircraft equipment and declarations complementary to its accession to the Republic of Iraq."
    The source added that "the meeting will also vote on the draft law of the union of health professionals, and complete the first reading of the proposed law on health insurance." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:32 am