Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Localization of salaries of ministry employees need efficient banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Localization of salaries of ministry employees need efficient banks Empty Economist: Localization of salaries of ministry employees need efficient banks

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Nov 2017, 5:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=16]Since 2017-11-23 at 14:00 (Baghdad time)[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad - Mawazine News
    The expert on economic affairs, Dirgham Mohammed Ali, on Thursday called on the Central Bank to form a committee of bankers to assess the performance of banks before the referral of salaries to employees.
    Ali said in an interview with Mawazin News that "the process of Emiratisation needs efficient banks that are guaranteed performance and are prudent in a manner that maintains the salaries of employees from any possible risks, even a small percentage of the risks of banking." He said, "Settling the salaries of employees is a two- And the other negative. "
    Ali added that "the settlement of salaries of employees ensure them to benefit from the facilities of bank accounts and access to loans at much easier stages and the use of credit cards even outside Iraq to benefit and the disbursement of these salaries."
    He added that "the size of facilities depends on the bank, which is the salary is settled by the ministry or the institution where the quality of services and the effectiveness of the difference between one bank and another," adding that "there is another face may be negative for this process, including the deduction of 1 percent of salaries of employees As fees for settlement. "
    The Central Bank announced the first two ministries to implement the process of settling the salaries of its employees with the participation of a number of government and private banks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:44 am