Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Senior Iraqi official reveals "understandings" with Syria on border security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Senior Iraqi official reveals "understandings" with Syria on border security Empty Senior Iraqi official reveals "understandings" with Syria on border security

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Dec 2017, 2:49 am

Senior Iraqi official reveals "understandings" with Syria on border security

23:31 - 30/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Iraqi national security adviser Faleh al-Fayadh said on Thursday that the ongoing military operations in the desert and the desert of the island are paving the way for the border, the next security strategy will focus on how to control the border and prevent infiltration, pointing out that there are understandings with Syria in this regard.
    "The main concern of the Iraqi government now is how to keep the border and prevent infiltrations and reinforce the border guards," Fayyad said in remarks carried by the popular crowd. "The ongoing military operations are paving the way for the border."
    Fayyad added that "the Iraqi government is working on an understanding with Syria on preventing infiltration of terrorists with the continuation of the war in Syria," adding that "he obtained positive positions in Russia in this regard."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:14 am