Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Screwball's HERO! Larry... ;)

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Screwball's HERO! Larry... ;) Empty Screwball's HERO! Larry... ;)

Post by Neno Fri 18 Oct 2013, 7:30 pm

Just wanted Screwball to know about this and yes, share with all.. ;)

Former Hillary Associate Claims to Have Been Her Personal Hit Man… Admits to Killing for Money
    truther October 14, 2013

Dean Garrison
    Like many Americans I have been glued to the Pete Santilli show today in an attempt to keep up to date with any updates on the truckers. That show is streaming live at www.ridefortheconstitution.org as I write this.

There are bombshells being dropped on that show that go far beyond a trucker’s strike.

The story the listeners are getting is that Larry Klayman was prepared to go on Neil Cavuto’s show tonight and show pictures of National Guard troops that have been assembled to squash the uprising, should it get out of hand. But it is also being reported that Fox News pulled the interview. Why?

Screwball's HERO! Larry... ;) Former-Hillary-Associate-Claims-to-Have-Been-Her-Personal-Hit-Man%E2%80%A6-Admits-to-Killing-for-Money

Larry Nichols

Was the Fox interview pulled because Klayman wanted to talk about some other issues as well, including a gentleman named Larry Nichols, who was a longtime associate of Bill and Hillary Clinton? The accusation is that Fox News does not want to share this story and only wants reports of the alleged National Guard troops in D.C.Guerilla Media Network reported on September, 24 2o13:

Clinton Insider Admits To Murder For Hire Claiming He Did It For The Money

Larry Nichols, former 10 year accomplice to the Clintons, can now add hit-man to his list of dirty deeds.  Nichols dropped a bombshell on The Pete Santilli Show when he very calmly admitted that he had murdered people, on command, for Bill and Hillary Clinton.  Mr. Nichols has been a voice crying out in the wilderness since he brought to light the sexual brutality of Bill Clinton during his reign as Governor in Arkansas. That information would eventually play a key role to Clinton’s impeachment in the 90′s.  Larry says he makes no apologies.

They sent me overseas to kill people for them and told me it was for the good of the Country. So when they asked me to do it for them in the States it felt no different. The real truth is, I did it for the money and I didn’t give a shit about the women I beat and the men I murdered.  The Clintons are bad people and I did bad things for them.  I had to live with that all of these years and now I just don’t care anymore who knows it.

Larry maintains the Clintons were into so many illegal activities at the time, they had to have a team of mercenaries made up of friends and state-troopers to cover it all up and keep them protected from the public finding out.  According to Larry Nichols, both Bill and Hillary were wild and out of control and both were relentless in their pursuit for money and power.  From running drugs, to the rape and beating of women and young girls, both of the Clintons are guilty of the unspeakable crimes.

When Pete asked Larry about Gennifer Flowers making headlines last week claiming Bill had told her Hillary had eaten more pussy than he had Larry said that’s old news, and indeed it is … Larry had made that same statement on the Pete Santilli show early last spring.  Larry is adamant that Hillary Clinton is a “Dyke” and always has been.

One thing I know for sure She did have enough sex with men to have a kid, but it wasn’t Bill Clinton’s Kid she had … Chelsea is actually the daughter of Web Hubble.

Nichols and many other insiders claim Clinton began having sex with Hubble to gain employment at The Rose Law Firm which she believed would eventually advance Bill Clinton’s chances of becoming Governor of Arkansas.
    The above quotes came from a radio interview. I have obtained a video that is posted on the same page. It is 4 hours long and I have not had time to isolate the comments so I have no idea what segment of the show contains them. I am posting the video for those who might have time to listen to it. WARNING: Some content in the video may be offensive to some in this audience. Pick up the video around the 1Hr 09Min mark.

This is a perfect example of how major stories can be squashed by large media outlets. I was unaware of this story until today. Is it true? Maybe so and maybe not. The point is that if a former associate makes these accusations it should be covered by the media even if their only intent is to discredit such comments.

Larry Nichols was there and he knows what happened. Is he lying? That’s something that only he and others that were there truly know.

If the accusations that are flying on the Pete Santilli show are true, it is just more evidence that we cannot fully put our trust in Fox News.

*Editor’s Note: The previous photo up listed as Larry Nichols was not the Larry Nichols this article is about. Our sincere apologies. The photo has been updated.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/10/14/former-hillary-associate-claims-to-have-been-her-personal-hit-man-admits-to-killing-for-money/

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Screwball's HERO! Larry... ;) Empty Re: Screwball's HERO! Larry... ;)

Post by Neno Fri 18 Oct 2013, 7:35 pm

Episode #517: Hillary Bombshell: “I Murdered People For The Clintons” – Larry Nichols
    Insider Tells The Clinton Story of Sex - Lies - Video Tape and Murder
    Added by guerillamedia on September 24, 2013.

WARNING: Some content in the video may be offensive to some in this audience. Pick up the video around the 1Hr 09Min mark.

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 18 Oct 2013, 8:47 pm

well aware! and was also aware about the other photo of a "Larry nicholls allegedly arrested for murder"
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Sat 19 Oct 2013, 5:06 am

In 1998 John Travolta played Bill Clinton in Primary Colors, in real life I can't recall his name but I think he was the Clintons Chief of Staff but he committed suicide, in the movie it was really a hit ordered by the Clintons because he was about to go before a Grand Jury and knew too much, also in the movie there was a BBQ joint that Bill ate at all the time in Arkansas ran by a black family, the 16 year old daughter came up pregnant and it was Bill's baby, I think she was forced to have an abortion!, is any of it true?, who knows but it would not surprise me!, it was a good movie & portrayed the Clintons more like they really were!
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:02 am

Yeah I remember those days of Larry Nichols and his radio show.  Weird! 

Wonder where good ol' Susie ended up?
    Last I read was she was in Florida.
    Guess Alaska was too cold. :D 

a

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:10 pm