Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This global organization is classified "Iraqi personal" Kosu person in 2017 !!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This global organization is classified "Iraqi personal" Kosu person in 2017 !! Empty This global organization is classified "Iraqi personal" Kosu person in 2017 !!

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Dec 2017, 4:17 am

This global organization is classified "Iraqi personal" Kosu person in 2017 !!

30-11-2017 03:19 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad News -

Global ranked Vaenas International Foundation, on Thursday, the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Ali Keywords Kaswae in the Middle East and Africa in 2017.

A report of the Foundation and the subsidiaries 'Baghdad News', the central bank governor Ali Mohsen Ismail Keywords received less assessment between eight and twenty Arab and African countries, and ranked fourth in the list of central bankers for its mismanagement of the Central Bank of the Iraqi government and private banks, as well as not to protect the independence of the Bank in the face of political pressure.

The Foundation is based on the classification of central bankers to control inflation, economic growth, currency stability and interest rate management, in addition to the supervision of financial institutions and their determination to protect their independence in the face of political pressures they face.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:53 am