Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea: Washington's threats make war inevitable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea: Washington's threats make war inevitable Empty North Korea: Washington's threats make war inevitable

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:55 am

[size=30]North Korea: Washington's threats make war inevitable[/size]
    07/12/2017 09:48 | Number of readings:
    font size:  North Korea: Washington's threats make war inevitable Font_decrease  North Korea: Washington's threats make war inevitable Font_enlarge
     North Korea: Washington's threats make war inevitable Thumbnail.php?file=5a28a32195a59723198b4571_776699619
    Trend Press / Agencies

North Korea has announced that the US-South Korean exercises and US threats of pre-emptive war against Pyongyang make the war on the Korean peninsula "a confirmed fact."

"The remaining question now is when the war will break out," a spokesman for the North Korean Foreign Ministry said in a statement published by the official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) on Thursday .

"We do not wish war, but we should not hide from it. If the United States misjudges our patience and ignites a nuclear war, we will certainly make the United States pay dearly through our enormous nuclear power, which we have always strengthened," he said.

The North Korean authorities considered the US-South Korea Joint Vigilant Air exercise, which began on December 4, as "a clear and comprehensive provocation" against Pyongyang that could turn into nuclear war at any moment.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:47 pm