Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British Defense: Every British should be killed fighting with "Da'ash" before returning

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British Defense: Every British should be killed fighting with "Da'ash" before returning Empty British Defense: Every British should be killed fighting with "Da'ash" before returning

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Dec 2017, 3:29 am

British Defense: Every British should be killed fighting with "Da'ash" before returning

12:21 - 07/12/2017

British Defense: Every British should be killed fighting with "Da'ash" before returning %D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-6-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    British Defense Secretary Gavin Williamson said on Thursday that the British who are fighting with the "Da'ash" should be identified, killed, and not allowed to return to the country.
    "Simply, my opinion is that a dead terrorist can not harm Britain," the Daily Mail quoted Williamson as saying. "Everything must be done to destroy and eliminate this threat."
    "The fighters who fled to countries other than Syria and Iraq should be tracked and prevented from returning to Britain," Williamson said.
    "We must work to ensure that there is no safe space for them," he said, adding that "they can not go to other countries to spread their hatred and the culture of death." Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Mon 27 May 2024, 6:22 pm