Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese army announces move to prevent Taiwan secession

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese army announces move to prevent Taiwan secession Empty Chinese army announces move to prevent Taiwan secession

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Oct 2018, 2:45 am

Chinese army announces move to prevent Taiwan secession
    Chinese army announces move to prevent Taiwan secession Irq_586945261_1540452087
    Chinese Defense Minister Wei Feng He said on Thursday that his country's army would move "at any price" to thwart attempts to separate Taiwan's self-governing island, which Beijing says belongs to it.
    "The Taiwan issue is linked to China's sovereignty and territorial integrity and touches on China's fundamental interests," Wei said at the opening of the Qiangshan Forum in Beijing.
    "If China tries to separate Taiwan from China, the Chinese military will take action at all costs," he said.
    "China's military relations with the United States are important and sensitive," Wei said, adding that China will never give up an inch of its territory. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=107338

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:28 pm