Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian trade decided to reduce the prices of 8 thousand items of various materials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian trade decided to reduce the prices of 8 thousand items of various materials Empty Syrian trade decided to reduce the prices of 8 thousand items of various materials

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Dec 2017, 2:42 am

Syrian trade decided to reduce the prices of 8 thousand items of various materials

22:53 - 14/12/2017

Post it on Facebook

Twitter on Twitter

Syrian trade decided to reduce the prices of 8 thousand items of various materials %D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-696x377
    Information / follow-up ...
    The Ministry of Internal Trade and Consumer Protection in Syria approved on Thursday a list of prices of more than 8 thousand commodities of various commodities and consumables prepared by Syria for trade. This comes after the Syrian markets witnessed a real decline of some commodities in recent times in addition to the recovery of the exchange rate of the Syrian Pound by Approximately 20%.
    According to the SANA agency, "the reduction decision indicated that the regulation included a reduction of 1550 varieties of food, ranging between 10 and 40 percent according to the type and class of material, 836 varieties of clothing and linen by 10 to 50 percent, 3269 items of household items and 289 items Of the manufacturing materials, 988 items of electrical appliances by 15 percent and 1204 categories of detergents by 25 percent. "
    The Minister of Trade, Abdullah al-Gharbi, said that "these reductions come within the framework of the efforts exerted by the government to ease the living burdens of citizens resulting from the consequences of the unjust war being waged against Syria and the economic terrorism represented by the siege and economic boycott and work by various means and ways to activate market movement by activating the wheel Industrial and agricultural production, expansion of the trade exchange movement and the process of export, import and investment on the basis of the victories achieved by the Syrian Arab Army on the ground. "

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/12/14/264368/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:35 am