Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: opening Trebil will reduce the cost of imported materials and their prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: opening Trebil will reduce the cost of imported materials and their prices Empty Economist: opening Trebil will reduce the cost of imported materials and their prices

Post by Rocky Sun 22 May 2016, 2:44 am

[ltr]Economist: opening Trebil will reduce the cost of imported materials and their prices[/ltr]

Since 21/05/2016 20:23 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Stressed the economic expert on behalf of Antoine, Saturday, said that the opening of the Trebil border will reduce the cost of imported materials and prices.[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    He said Antoine L / balance News /, "It must be on the security forces to secure through the Trebil is permanent and not temporary to ensure the arrival of the goods without despoiled by the elements of al-Daash terrorist," stressing that "the opening of the port will reduce the cost of imported materials and their prices."[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    He said economic expert, that "the next stage requires the government to develop and improve the performance of the port," pointing out that "the arrival of goods through it faster than entering through the ports of Basra." It ended 29[/ltr]

[ltr]From: Haidar Almitm[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:53 am