Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad welcomes UN resolution on Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad welcomes UN resolution on Jerusalem Empty Baghdad welcomes UN resolution on Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:03 am

[size=30]Baghdad welcomes UN resolution on Jerusalem[/size]
    22/12/2017 10:17 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Iraqi Foreign Ministry on Friday welcomed the UN General Assembly resolution rejecting changes on Jerusalem, a victory for international legitimacy, the Palestinian cause and its supporters from the majority of the world's nations..[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The ministry confirms the determination of Iraq on its steadfast and principled position on Palestine and Jerusalem and its call on the world to stand up against attempts to harm the holy city," ministry spokesman Ahmad Mahjoub said in a statement."He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Iraq is growing the position of countries in support of the UN resolution, which is the same position demanded by Iraq at the meeting of Arab foreign ministers and the extraordinary Islamic summit and the words of Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Ashayqar Jaafari, which reflects the position of the Iraqi government and people".[/rtl]
    [rtl]Mahjoub said that "the vote of Iraq among the 128 countries in favor of the resolution, which came near international consensus has made the declaration of Jerusalem as the capital of the Zionist entity null and proved the legitimate right and legal for Palestine with Jerusalem as its capital"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Some 128 UN member states opposed US President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel while nine other countries opposed the resolution on Jerusalem and 35 abstained in favor of Washington's decision.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:50 pm