Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq bans Arab League resolution on Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq bans Arab League resolution on Jerusalem Empty Iraq bans Arab League resolution on Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Dec 2017, 7:31 am

Iraq bans Arab League resolution on Jerusalem

12:14 - 10/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari on Sunday expressed Iraq's reservations about the Arab League's decisions on the announcement by US President Donald Trump of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, pointing out that it did not reach the level we aspired to formulate a responsible and real position.
    Al-Jaafari said in a press statement made on the sidelines of the emergency ministerial meeting of the League of Arab States in Cairo that "Iraq reserved the decisions of the Arab League because it did not reach the level of what we aspired to formulate a responsible and real attitude towards the decision to encircle the declaration of Jerusalem as the capital Israel ".
    He added that "Iraq made a proposal to the League of Arab States did not agree," noting that "Iraq's proposal to ensure the Arab countries take diplomatic and economic measures and attitudes towards the exchange of interests with the United States."
    "The Iraqi proposal comes to preserve our national and religious interests if the United States does not retreat from its decision towards Al-Quds Al-Sharif." Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:05 pm