Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
zimi31
sassy
Early1
Proven
weslin3
noced71
tt10
11 posters

Publication of Amended Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations

tt10
    tt10
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Publication of Amended Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations - Page 2 Empty Publication of Amended Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations

Post by tt10 Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:37 am

First topic message reminder :

The Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], to implement Executive Order 13668 of May 27, 2014 (“Ending Immunities Granted to the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Iraqi Property and Interests in Property Pursuant to Executive Order 13303, as Amended.”).  The amendments also implement certain technical and conforming changes.  This amendment will take effect upon publication in the Federal Register on Thursday, December 28, 2017.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Publication of Amended Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations - Page 2 Empty Re: Publication of Amended Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations

Post by sassy Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Another step closer it seems to me!  thumbs
    Early1
    Early1
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Publication of Amended Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations - Page 2 Empty Re: Publication of Amended Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations

Post by Early1 Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:20 pm

weslin3 wrote:Surely it won't take that long... I hope not Early1..
     My Friend - I truly hope you are right - but I have finally been encouraged by the BANKING steps they are taking and reports of stability and oppurtunity for growth.

That is what I have looked for - and believe that with a better track record, in months to come of actually doing that - the word will get out and there will be a demand for Dinars

Weslin - what always bothered me - if Iraq is willing to give their currency away at a worthless value - why would anyone else see it but worthless ?
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:24 pm

I know... Good point. But still hoping this is more than looking through rose colored glasses. And it is an answer to some momentary problems in this wacko system for a while.. If other countries are invested which we have been told, could be a lie, but if not it will be a reboot to their currencies..They have to do something to patch up the monetary system ran by the jackals or banksters.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Thanks Proven and all who contributed...my head is starting to hurt again...   drunk
    tt10
    tt10
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by tt10 Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Early1 wrote:
     My Friend - I truly hope you are right - but I have finally been encouraged by the BANKING steps they are taking and reports of stability and oppurtunity for growth.

That is what I have looked for - and believe that with a better track record, in months to come of actually doing that - the word will get out and there will be a demand for Dinars

Weslin - what always bothered me - if Iraq is willing to give their currency away at a worthless value - why would anyone else see it but worthless ?
    For the same for the same reason people bought bitcoin at $10. With any investment you buy when the price is low. 

Even if Iraq were to come out at .01-.10 who would really make that exchange? I know some people really need it and would have no other option but I would continue to buy more and I know people with much more money than I that would do the same. I think iraq knows This and will come out at a rate to stop people from buying it and the only thing that imo would make that happen is a 1:1 rate give or take.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:43 pm

tt10 wrote:
    Early1 wrote:

For the same for the same reason people bought bitcoin at $10. With any investment you buy when the price is low. 

Even if Iraq were to come out at .01-.10 who would really make that exchange? I know some people really need it and would have no other option but I would continue to buy more and I know people with much more money than I that would do the same. I think iraq knows This and will come out at a rate to stop people from buying it and the only thing that imo would make that happen is a 1:1 rate give or take.

It makes sense to me...
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:45 pm

Thanks tt10.. That's kinda like I'm thinking... And yes I might cash in some at $.10 to pay off everything but I'm really thinking over USD $1 to stop the USD being used in Iraq and their dinar to be used and gain respect again..
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:47 pm

zimi31 wrote:Thanks Proven and all who contributed...my head is starting to hurt again...   drunk

Talking about making a head hurt.. Saw this early and couldn't get anyone to dig me out of this mumbo, jumbo... lol!
    tt10
    tt10
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by tt10 Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:52 pm

If they come out low and try to dry up all the dinar that’s out there all they will do is drive up the price due to scarcity and the law of supply and demand. Once it comes off the program rate its only going one direction and that’s up.
    Early1
    Early1
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Early1 Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:17 pm

weslin3 wrote:Thanks tt10.. That's kinda like I'm thinking... And yes I might cash in some at $.10 to pay off everything but I'm really thinking over USD $1 to stop the USD being used in Iraq and their dinar to be used and gain respect again..

Guys and Gals:
      You know I have not been the most popular guy on this site lately.
    But - really - what I hoped would happen - is that a conversation would start other than RV $3.41 to $1 and thanks to you - it has.
      I do not pretend to know the method or opening amount to a change in value
    of the Iraq Dinar.  But - at least we are looking for alternatives.
      I still do not believe that, a country of Iraq's assets , can have a worthless currency.  But - they are still doing all the things to make sure it remains so for now - I.E. - AUCTIONS
    Why Auctions for Iraq - has been said - that that is how Iraq does Dollarization - Really ?
     The pitance that they raise dollars through auctions is a joke.
    Also - OIL is sold all over the world in PETRO DOLLARS (which is US Dollars)
    you are telling me Iraq can't achieve dollarization through that ?

There is a reason for destroying and continuing to destroy the value of the Dinar - IF THEY CHOOSE NOW TO CHANGE THAT - it won't be abrupt - because so far the system has worked just fine without it.
    Argument for 1-1 rate is strong one    Hope they don't do what Equador did in 2000 - that was dump their currency and go exclusively to using US DOLLARS
    That's right - The official currency in Ecuador is the US $
      You see if Iraq can raise Dollars through Oil - a simple solution to their currency problem, is change to the Dollar - most people in Iraq are used to that all ready and the Dinar Currency problem just goes away.
      You - see - there are many solutions - not just an abrupt change in value.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:51 pm