Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Zionist Knesset approves a law that fully annexes Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Zionist Knesset approves a law that fully annexes Jerusalem Empty The Zionist Knesset approves a law that fully annexes Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 3:31 am

The Zionist Knesset approves a law that fully annexes Jerusalem

12:07 - 02/01/2018

The Zionist Knesset approves a law that fully annexes Jerusalem %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    The Israeli Knesset passed a bill on Tuesday calling for a "unified Jerusalem" that prevents any change to Jerusalem's borders without the approval of 80 out of 120 members, an almost impossible majority.
    "In accordance with the amended law, two-thirds of the members of the Zionist parliament are required to transfer any part of Jerusalem to the Palestinians in any future settlement, unlike other laws that recognize only 61 votes," Sky News reported in a news item.
    She added that "the approval of the amendment of the" unified Jerusalem ", came after the removal of the item on the isolation of residential neighborhoods with a majority of Palestinians, and transferred to a separate municipal authority belonging to the Israeli occupation authorities.
    "These neighborhoods are Shu'fat and Kafr 'Aqeb, located outside the Israeli separation wall, but they are within the municipal boundaries of Jerusalem. The original proposal of the law was intended to be handed over to the Palestinian Authority. " Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:58 pm