Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A confidential document to the Ministry of Defence: the ministry may pass a financial crisis makes i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A confidential document to the Ministry of Defence: the ministry may pass a financial crisis makes i Empty A confidential document to the Ministry of Defence: the ministry may pass a financial crisis makes i

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Oct 2013, 6:36 am

A confidential document to the Ministry of Defence: the ministry may pass a financial crisis makes it unable to pay its debts

BAGHDAD - Iraq Presse -28 October - October: A rounded Sri issued by the Ministry of Defense Ministry payments deficit deal U.S. F-16 aircraft and Russian arms contracts. , Warning that "fiscal deficit may reach 70%."

The report said Sri highly oriented to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers that "the total allocated by the Ministry of Finance have within the budget of the year 2014 of 10.6 trillion Iraqi dinars," while it "requested budget of $ 35.7 trillion dinars."

He noted that "the proposed budget of the Ministry of Finance, amounting to about 10.6 trillion Iraqi dinars, will keep the security forces are incapable of implementing counter-terrorism plans to not possess the military and security supplies required."

The report revealed "the projected shortfall in the budget of the ministry could be up to 70%," explaining that "the Ministry of Defense proposed budget investment to 24.5 trillion Iraqi dinars, while the Finance Ministry proposes allocation of 4 trillion dinars, indicating that the budget deficit in investment will reach 84 %. "

He said the "Department of Defense proposed the ongoing budget at 11.1 trillion dinars, while the Finance Ministry proposes granting 6.6 trillion dinars," adding that "the current budget deficit will reach 41%."

The report emphasized that "the investment budget allocations, $ 4 trillion dinars, will not be enough even to pay the debts of Russian contracts and F-16 aircraft as well as infrastructure projects that have not made any noteworthy within the budget allocation in 2014."

The report estimates "Iraq needs urgent to 20.9 trillion dinars for the completion of contracts arming Other include aircraft, ships, boats, appliances, wheels with special, ammunition," and asserts that "in the event of failure to allocate the required amount, it is impossible to carry out the plan to build the army and it will affect directly on the efficiency of the work of the military units.

Due to the inability of the investment budget for the Department of Defense, the report emphasizes "the inability of the ministry's contracts armament new in 2014 for lack of any financial allocations enough to secure the requirements of armament amounting to cost 20.9 trillion dinars, equivalent to $ 17.9 billion," he adds, "and therefore can not be on the ministry to continue the implementation of Army building plan for the years (2008 - 2020) because of the large deficit in the amounts originally allocated during the years 2012 - 2013. "

The report adds the Ministry of Defense said, "our ministry will be unable to pay the dues of contracts signed before the year 2014, amounting to 5.1 trillion dinars, equivalent to $ 4.3 billion, especially with regard to the Russian contracts and contracts for F-16 aircraft."

The arms deal signed by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki during his recent visit to Russia, has sparked heated debate among MPs and politicians, and revealed to the Integrity Commission, parliamentary, about the involvement of the parties three unnamed, in addition to members of the House of Representatives the process of corruption "very high" in the arms deal concluded by the Iraqi government with Russia, emphasizing the proven processes of corruption and "directories" on the deal.Q ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:14 pm