Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany: Hundreds of our citizens in the ranks of the call in Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany: Hundreds of our citizens in the ranks of the call in Iraq and Syria Empty Germany: Hundreds of our citizens in the ranks of the call in Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jan 2018, 3:51 am

[size=32]
    Germany: Hundreds of our citizens in the ranks of the call in Iraq and Syria[/size]
     Germany: Hundreds of our citizens in the ranks of the call in Iraq and Syria 84586

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

Germany's federal prosecutor Peter Frank said on Monday that the number of Germans in the fighting would continue to rise along with an organization calling for up to 600 people.

Frank said that "the public prosecution and the security services are busy investigating the fate of those now, will they remain in Syria and Iraq or return? Our intelligence in particular is currently required to answer this question."

He pointed out that about a thousand Germans have traveled to Syria and Iraq, and that between 100 and 150 of them died there, while returned from Germany to about 300 people.

The German government has recently announced that it expects the return of more than 100 children to Germany, mostly infants, who are members of the German fighters who joined the Dahesh.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:00 am