Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank conspiracy .. After years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank conspiracy .. After years  Empty Central Bank conspiracy .. After years

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Oct 2013, 7:09 am

Central Bank conspiracy .. After years

10/30/13 - Adnan Hussein

After a full year, do one knows why Shabibi was sacked from his post as governor of the Central Bank during what was a country in a prestigious international conference? .. After this year, one knows why Shabibi dismissed with some of the best cadres of the central bank and thrown in prison, without charge or trial for self-determination?

I do not know. All my colleagues, my colleagues and my friends and my friends and my family do not know well, as well as taxi drivers, kyat and Alcostrat you move around ... So who knows? Maybe knowledgeable are the only prime minister who was behind the decision and some of those around him as well as the Presidency of the Parliament, which was, and what a wonder, one of the most Almstagelin to implement the decision-Maliki, despite what between them and the head of government - at least on the surface - what makes mourning.

What has been said about the reasons for the arbitrary measures against the leadership of the central bank, which did not hit her over nine years, but apparent success in their work, which is reflected in particular to increase financial reserves of the country and the high value of the dinar, the prime minister sought to force Shabibi to breach system bank lending government about six billion dollars (they would be vulnerable to looting corrupt and spoilers such as the hundreds of billions of oil), but government sources and enthusiasts for its decision in the House of Representatives, they claimed that the leadership of the bank were involved in cases of financial and administrative corruption, and that the move against Shabibi, which is known to everyone integrity and professionalism and other than those who have worked to remove him and eager to that, he was part of the process of reform in the management of the bank.

After a year, to inspect the conditions of the process "reform" this .. How was the financial and administrative corruption in the era of Shabibi and his staff at any position? Why did not show any evidence and did not highlight any sign after 12 months? Why did not Wiesel some cadres bank in detention without trial? And why no one in the government wants to answer these questions? But why take the House of Representatives, and in particular his presidency, the role of spectator in this case?

What about reform? How do you do and where?
    Do not answer to any of these questions .. And on the ground, we find that the anti process has occurred, during the past year has doubled the amount of dollar sold by the central bank to government and private banks, which is said to be a large share of which is now entering in the money laundering operations.

The banks, which approached to sell dollars to the citizens in a manner remarkably early this year fell far and confined to the sales process within the bank, as useful information that staff in banks using photocopies of the passports of citizens to buy the dollar by name and sell it at a higher price in the market for the benefit of employees.

The dinar today worth less than it was a year ago, while opening a new bank Baba big financial corruption and administrative, the bank issued last August is that the open banking offices are open from eight in the morning to the second pm and the fourth afternoon to eight in the evening "at a minimum" , but a lot of these offices can not be bound by this for security reasons, including banking offices in Saadoun Street, which can not open after four o'clock. Has invested some bank employees this command to favor understanding of extorting the owners of offices that pay them in exchange for not issuing a fine sanctions against them.

Is this how the reform and the fight against financial and administrative corruption in the Central Bank, all who have combined their efforts to plot successful only institution in our state failed?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:25 am