Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Municipality of Baghdad announces the opening of two closed streets in the Shaab area

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Municipality of Baghdad announces the opening of two closed streets in the Shaab area Empty The Municipality of Baghdad announces the opening of two closed streets in the Shaab area

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2018, 2:36 am

[size=30]The Municipality of Baghdad announces the opening of two closed streets in the Shaab area[/size]
    20/01/2018 10:55 | Number of readings: 8
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    Baghdad Municipality announced the opening of two closed streets for several years within the division of the Municipality of Shaab.

A statement of the secretariat received "Trend Press" a copy of it today, "The People's Municipal Department has completed its preparations to reopen the service street of Bob Sham and the Charter Street within the camp 319 in coordination with the Baghdad Operations Command."

He added that "the department will also begin to rehabilitate and develop a number of important streets such as Zain Al-Qaws Street and the street of four thousand through the maintenance of drilling and bumps and side mold and furnishing the streets agricultural farms after the removal of abuses and distortions."

The statement added that "this year's plan included increasing the number of work shifts in the section of cleanliness and support night effort and increase the mechanisms and regulation of the passage of cables and the deployment of containers to collect garbage to reduce the spread of indiscriminate and the maintenance of stations and networks of discharge of sewage and rain."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:36 am