Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Araji warns officers of leaking investigative documents and threatening them with imprisonment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Araji warns officers of leaking investigative documents and threatening them with imprisonment Empty Araji warns officers of leaking investigative documents and threatening them with imprisonment

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:35 am

[ltr]Araji warns officers of leaking investigative documents and threatening them with imprisonment[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-29 at 09:31 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Interior Minister Qassem al-Araji warned on Monday that officers who publish investigative documents on social media websites are threatening to "jail" them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Due to the emergence of some officers and associates working in the Ministry of the Interior to publish pictures and matters relating to investigative issues obtained by virtue of their job on social networking sites (Facebook) or to publish official communications of the ministry," said a statement issued by the Ministry of Interior. Article 327 of the Penal Code No. (111) of 1969 amending the term of imprisonment of not more than (3) years for any employee or public service officer shall disclose an order which came to his knowledge under his job and shall be The penalty shall be imprisonment if such disclosure may prejudice the interests of the State. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "based on the above Interior Minister Qassim Araji all officers and employees of the ministry and its employees to comply fully with the provisions of the law and avoid these actions that would affect the functioning of the tasks entrusted to the Ministry of the Interior in accordance with the provisions of the law.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "contrary to it will be taken legal procedures in accordance with the provisions of the above article and refer the offender to the judiciary to receive a fair penalty." Ended 29 / m h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:43 pm