Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The resignation of the third largest official in the US State Department

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The resignation of the third largest official in the US State Department Empty The resignation of the third largest official in the US State Department

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:10 am

The resignation of the third largest official in the US State Department

21:27 - 01/02/2018

The resignation of the third largest official in the US State Department %D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    The State Department announced on Thursday that Tom Shannon, his third-biggest official, had resigned in the latest exit of a senior diplomat since President Donald Trump took office a year ago.
    Shannon was the Under Secretary for Political Affairs and has a career span of 34 years.
    Shannon, 60, said in a letter to ministry officials that he was resigning for personal reasons.
    State Department spokeswoman Heather Naort said Shannon had agreed to a request from Secretary of State Rex Tilerson to temporarily stay in office until a successor was appointed.
    She said Shannon served under six presidents and 10 foreign ministers.
    Trump must now appoint a successor to Shannon, but his choice will require ratification by the Senate

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:15 am