Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade says it wants to re-operate grain transport through railways

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade says it wants to re-operate grain transport through railways Empty Trade says it wants to re-operate grain transport through railways

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2018, 6:47 am

Trade says it wants to re-operate grain transport through railways
    February 15 2018 01:38 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry of Commerce[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Ministry of Commerce announced on Thursday its efforts to rehabilitate the stations of the train transport networks which it owns in several sites and silos, including Umm Qasr, in order to re-operate grain transport through railways. 

The Undersecretary for Economic Affairs Haitham Jamil Al-Khashali said in a statement received by "Baghdad Post" that "the General Company for grain trade is seeking to rehabilitate the stations of the transport networks by train, which is owned in many sites and silos, including Umm Qasr, to restore the work of transporting grain through railways to be A starting point to activate the national carrier because of its benefits and returns as a quick, safe and cost-effective. "

"The work of the company will witness a major development after the approval of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on the import of wheat to be with the grain manufacturer to produce flour commercial zero to compete imported flour and revenue achievement in addition to the company's practice of its main role in grain trade."

"The Minister of Trade Salman Jumaili offered investment opportunities to build 12 silos in the provinces of the country as part of the investment opportunities presented at the conference (Investor Iraq) held in Kuwait last Tuesday, where these opportunities will be motivated to expand the activity of the company in light of modern technological developments and automation" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:17 am