Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Splits and disagreements indicate postponement of the parliamentary elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Splits and disagreements indicate postponement of the parliamentary elections Empty Splits and disagreements indicate postponement of the parliamentary elections

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Feb 2018, 1:46 am

Splits and disagreements indicate postponement of the parliamentary elections
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Saturday, February 17 2018 at 10:19 am (94 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Splits and disagreements indicate postponement of the parliamentary elections
    Follow-up / Sky Press

The political alliances encountered great obstacles, registrations and splits that did not stop after the completion of the electoral lists. Differences emerged within the majority of the political blocs over the sequence of candidates' names in the electoral lists. Despite the closure of the electoral commission last Thursday, , Suggesting a possible delay.

The differences over the candidates' positions in the "national" list, which brings together Vice President Iyad Allawi and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri and Saleh al-Mutlaq, to ​​the battles and fire between the candidates of Diyala province on Thursday.

The sources confirmed that Allawi took over the presidency of the list in Baghdad and that Jabouri take over the presidency in Diyala "east", which led to bloody confrontations between the candidates.

The information also pointed to the outbreak of differences over the positions of candidates within the coalition "decision", which brings together businessman Khamis Khanjar and Vice President Osama Najafi, which led yesterday to split within the coalition.

"Nujaifi, who is from Mosul, supported Falluji politician Ahmad al-Masari to head the coalition list in Baghdad, while the dagger belonging to Anbar supported the politician Talal al-Zobaie from the suburbs of Baghdad to head the list," NRT Arabiya said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:57 am