Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For these reasons, America has shunned the reconstruction of liberated areas.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For these reasons, America has shunned the reconstruction of liberated areas. Empty For these reasons, America has shunned the reconstruction of liberated areas.

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Feb 2018, 2:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For these reasons, America has shunned the reconstruction of liberated areas.

Iraqis feel that the sums provided by the Kuwait conference may be subject to the hands of corrupt politicians, as well as their sense that the lack of funding for reconstruction can put the country at far off.
    Mosul, restored in July after a bloody nine-month battle, now needs 40,000 homes to rebuild. Across the country, only half of the five people displaced have been able to return to their homes so far.
    Observers close to the political decision believe that the failure lies in the United States, which applies to the philosophy of "America First." This approach dispels the idea of ​​playing a proactive role in Iraq to build the nation, while donors believe their money may be spent badly in Iraq, by withdrawing their belief.
    "America won the war with Iraq, but lost peace and lost it," said Jeremy Konendik, who served under former president Barack Obama in the presidency of the US Disaster Assistance Office.
    The US repudiation, no doubt disappointing, has dealt a blow to an Iraqi government that is still suffering from a three-year war against an oppressive organization. Analysts also believe that failure to rebuild the region could create new causes of unrest and extremism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:28 pm