Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reconstruction is discussing with the World Bank loan reconstruction of liberated areas

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Reconstruction is discussing with the World Bank loan reconstruction of liberated areas  Empty Reconstruction is discussing with the World Bank loan reconstruction of liberated areas

Post by day dreamer Sun 22 Nov 2015, 5:34 pm

Reconstruction is discussing with the World Bank loan reconstruction of liberated areas

[ltr]2015/11/22 15:15[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Minister of Construction and Housing and public municipalities Tariq Kikhany received a delegation from the World Bank to discuss the current and future for each of the loan liberated areas {Diyala - Salahuddin} private loan projects a portion of Highway No. 1.
     He said Kikhany in a statement the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it on "The meeting included search infrastructure reconstruction for each of the roads, bridges and projects of municipalities, water and sewer projects as well as service projects with the participation of the ministry companies with the World Bank in the implementation of these projects."
    "It was addressed to future projects planned, which include roads and bridges that connect the border crossing points each from Turkey, Kuwait and Iran highways and cooperation between the World Bank and the Islamic Bank." 
    The statement noted that "the delegation across his part, thanked the Minister for the cooperation and support they demonstrated service to those areas and its people, stressing the need for joint Astmraraltaaon for the completion of current and future projects." End quote.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 7:29 pm