Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan continues to boycott the budget sessions and emphasizes: the solution by taking pledges fr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan continues to boycott the budget sessions and emphasizes: the solution by taking pledges fr Empty Kurdistan continues to boycott the budget sessions and emphasizes: the solution by taking pledges fr

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Feb 2018, 3:07 am

Kurdistan continues to boycott the budget sessions and emphasizes: the solution by taking pledges from Abadi

10:55 - 17/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Kurdistan Alliance Zana Said, Saturday, the continuation of the boycott of the Kurdish parties parliamentary sessions allocated to discuss the financial budget, pointing out that the solution lies in taking pledges from Prime Minister Haider Abadi.
     Said said in a statement to / information / "The preoccupation of Prime Minister Haider Abadi at the donor conference in Kuwait and then travel to Munich to participate in the conference of international security prevented the convening of the three presidencies with the heads of political blocs to discuss the demands of the Kurds in the budget."
    He added that "the government and political blocs are not ready to meet the demands of the Kurdish parties and therefore the Kurdistan Alliance continues to boycott the parliamentary sessions allocated to discuss the budget until it meets its demands."
    "Said Said," to find a solution to the crisis requires the meeting of the three presidencies and take pledges by Prime Minister Haider Abadi on the amendments to be made by the government on the law. " End 25 d

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:34 am