Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Balances of $ 200 billion Arabs in Switzerland

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Balances of $ 200 billion Arabs in Switzerland  Empty Balances of $ 200 billion Arabs in Switzerland

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Nov 2013, 6:37 am

Balances of $ 200 billion Arabs in Switzerland

Published 08/11/2013 10:43 AM

Babinaoz / agencies: detecting financial report that balances the Arabs in Swiss banks amounted to about $ 200 billion, and was based on the site «to AVI Echo» in determining the numbers on the stats of the chamber Arab Swiss Trade and Industry. , the report said «funds Arabs grace invaluable in Swiss banks that opened up in front of Islamic finance products as a substitute for undeclared wealth funds ». adding that «the increasing pressure in the financial community in Switzerland to end the undeclared funds management on behalf of the principle of banking secrecy, encouraged to resort to (Islamic banking). He pointed out that «Training Institute was set up for Islamic finance as a crucial step towards the development of this sector in Switzerland. Where confirmed Arab Chamber Swiss Trade and Industry that Geneva has strengths and skills required to become a center for Islamic finance sustainable in Europe ». According to the site «The assets of Islamic banks in the world up today to around about 1550 billion dollars and is likely to reach one trillion and $ 800 billion in the end of 2013 is approaching this from barrier 2 trillion dollars ». quoted Deputy Secretary General of the Chamber of Arab Swiss Ayman Abu goodness that «the expansion of Islamic banks began since the eighties with the creation of DMI, with a capital of 3.5 billion dollars». On the other hand, launched the banks UBS and Credit financial instruments for investments that comply with Islamic law. It is expected to exceed the assets of Islamic banks $ 2 trillion in the coming years, according to a study conducted by Ernst and Young.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:22 pm