Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Nationality announces the suspension of work in the Diyala Affairs Department as of tomorro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Nationality announces the suspension of work in the Diyala Affairs Department as of tomorro Empty General Nationality announces the suspension of work in the Diyala Affairs Department as of tomorro

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Feb 2018, 2:04 am

[size=30]General Nationality announces the suspension of work in the Diyala Affairs Department as of tomorrow[/size]
    2/22/2018 10:45 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The General Directorate of Nationality announced on Wednesday the suspension of work in the Department of Hibhab in Diyala province starting on Thursday to issue the national card.

The director of nationality, Maj. Gen. Mahdi Ne'ma al-Waeli said in a statement received by "Trend Press" a copy of it, "The work will stop the situation in the province of Diyala province on 22-2-2018 to issue the national card for citizens, and the electronic reservation through the site."

The General Directorate of Nationality has stopped working in several departments affiliated with it in preparation for the start of work to issue the national card for citizens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:26 am