Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Central Bank signed a contract with “BBC” for the implementation of retail payment systems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank signed a contract with “BBC” for the implementation of retail payment systems Empty Central Bank signed a contract with “BBC” for the implementation of retail payment systems

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Nov 2013, 3:25 am

Central Bank signed a contract with “BBC” for the implementation of retail payment systems

November 9, 2013

Tomorrow Press / BAGHDAD: Iraqi Central Bank, on Saturday, has signed a contract with bbc British company to set up and update the retail payment systems and the development of the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking system.

The governor of the Central Bank and Abdul Basit Turki agency’s “Tomorrow’s Press,” that “the contract includes the implementation of a project payment and introduced in the retail banking business in the Iraqi public and private sector.”

Turki said that “the contract also includes the development of infrastructure for the success of this project through the provision of obtaining outlets and delivery centers and other institutions Almterbth the provision of globally traded financial systems and put them in front of the client in order to gain his confidence.”

He pointed out that “This project is one of the significant achievements and الضروية to develop banking business in general and the Iraqi was Manalassa rely on strengthening the private banks and even government banks working because I am that must exist so that these banks benefit from it.”

He stressed that “this project will ensure that facilitate the exchange of credit Aldakhalaly abroad and vice versa in addition to providing all smart Astkhaddamatbataqat are easy to banking and financial transactions and documentary and shorten the time and effort on the client in all remittances discreet.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Central Bank signed a contract with “BBC” for the implementation of retail payment systems Empty Re: Central Bank signed a contract with “BBC” for the implementation of retail payment systems

Post by Wayne Irby Sun 10 Nov 2013, 4:57 am

Looks good, thanks Rocky!

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:42 pm