Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Alliance rejects the threats of the Kurds to withdraw from the political process

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Alliance rejects the threats of the Kurds to withdraw from the political process Empty The National Alliance rejects the threats of the Kurds to withdraw from the political process

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Mar 2018, 2:36 am

The Kurdish political leadership is considering withdrawing from Baghdad or staying, and a deputy from the National Alliance said that "they will not accept the withdrawal of the 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The National Alliance rejects the threats of the Kurds to withdraw from the political process

Kurds from the political process." 
    Stands the Kurds in Iraq is at a crossroads, then they can abandon Baghdad completely, and they can not get something of them, and began waving to withdraw from the political process in Iraq, although the results of that step is not clear 
    , says Alliance MP Salim Shawki: "There is no doubt That there is a great desire in the Iraqi government to solve the problems between Erbil and Baghdad in accordance with the Constitution and through dialogue, the Kurds is a major component of Iraq, so we will not accept their withdrawal from the political process. If that happened, God forbid, it will pave the way for foreign and international interventions.
    It is noteworthy that the federal budget was passed for the year 2018 without meeting the Kurdish demands, and this is what the Kurds see as a violation of the principles of consensus and partnership, while the Shiites and Sunnis that it was the ratification of an important law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:46 am