Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chest: We will withdraw from the political process and we represent us in the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chest: We will withdraw from the political process and we represent us in the Empty Chest: We will withdraw from the political process and we represent us in the

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Feb 2016, 4:28 am

Chest: We will withdraw from the political process and we represent us in the

BAGHDAD / Journal News
    Confirmed the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on Thursday, that the government of independent technocrats fair far from rampant corruption was inevitable, a popular demand of my people, as he emphasized to withdraw from the political process in the event of failure to respond to the demands of the masses. 
    Sadr said in response to a question about the "reconfiguration the Iraqi government required them with professional efficiency figures (technocrats), impartiality and independence, as some political blocs want to specify them by it to choose a prime minister whom, according to what they call the elections. " 
    where between al-Sadr in his statement that" the independent government of technocrats fair far from rampant corruption is absolutely imperative, a popular demand of my people, "adding that" the government of political technocrats would mean a return to the circle of corruption, partisanship and sectarianism, and this is the Atrdah reference nor we nor the people. " 
    he added that" in the event of failure to take measures true, we will step up from our demands and Sneptad for political Alroukh We are all of us called onion, "noting that" the current political process in the current appalling and we can not keep them on like this. " 
    He said al-Sadr as saying," people Vlintzer subsequent our steps, which will be in accordance with the Maardah pleases God and conscience
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:18 am