Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary debate on the return of "resistance to the occupier" and warnings of America's use o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary debate on the return of "resistance to the occupier" and warnings of America's use o Empty A parliamentary debate on the return of "resistance to the occupier" and warnings of America's use o

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Mar 2018, 4:34 am

A parliamentary debate on the return of "resistance to the occupier" and warnings of America's use of the paper "urging"

09:19 - 07/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Bahaa Jamal al-Din suggested on Wednesday that the resistance against the US occupation would return if it was to stay in Iraq, stressing that the United States was working to support the "call" to take it as an excuse to stay in Iraq.
    Jamal al-Din said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the American side is working to reactivate and call for an excuse to prolong its presence in Iraq."
    He added that "the American presence is rejected by the people and the House of Representatives," pointing to "the government's demand to remove foreign troops from Iraq and not prolong its survival."
    "The survival of US forces in Iraq and their efforts to strengthen this presence, lead the Iraqi people towards the return of resistance against the occupier and activate special operations against them until they are forcibly removed from Iraq," he said.
    Deputy Zeinab Thabet revealed in a statement on Tuesday that Washington offered temptations to political and parliamentary figures in exchange for adopting positions that support its presence in the country, expecting the targeting of American forces by the resistance factions if they prolong their stay in the country in twisted ways. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:48 am