Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The services committee calls for accountability of the company charged with protecting Baghdad Inte

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The services committee calls for accountability of the company charged with protecting Baghdad Inte Empty The services committee calls for accountability of the company charged with protecting Baghdad Inte

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:10 am

[size=30]The services committee calls for accountability of the company charged with protecting Baghdad International Airport[/size]
    13/03/2018 10:06 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

[rtl]A member of the parliamentary services committee Sabah al-Tamimi called Tuesday for the accountability of the company "G4S" charged with protecting the Baghdad International Airport and return the funds received "without implementation" of the work entrusted to it for previous years, indicating that the company did not implement the third item of the contract, Security detectors with an annual value of about five million dollars .[/rtl]

[rtl]"A company entered Iraq in the name of Armor Krupp, which won the airport contract in 2010 and the contract was signed as Armer Krupp, but the fact that the person who worked on the ground company G4S has been changed, " Tamimi said in a statement obtained by Trend Press. The name in the annex to the contract signed on 23/7/2013 and this is contrary to the controls and does not allow the company to assign and sell contracts to another party in accordance with the preamble of government contracts stipulated in commercial transactions .[/rtl]

[rtl]"The company has not implemented the third item of the contract, which provides for the company to bring a set of security detectors at an annual value of about five million dollars," noting that "the company has entered into secondary contracts with other security companies and allow these security companies and enter through the runway To the military side of the airport and vice versa . "[/rtl]

[rtl]"The company should be held accountable and the money it received without carrying out the work entrusted to it for previous years, and also to hold all those involved in the Ministry of Transport responsible for the continuation of the contract of this company, " Tamimi said.[/rtl]

[rtl]She explained that, "I have addressed some inquiries concerning the company charged with protecting the airport to the Director General of the Civil Aviation Authority and we have not received an answer to the subject so far," adding that "will be forwarded all the primitives and evidence to integrity for the purpose of taking necessary and benefit from them ."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:53 am