Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services calls for the establishment of an Iraqi Air Navigation Company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services calls for the establishment of an Iraqi Air Navigation Company	   Empty Parliamentary services calls for the establishment of an Iraqi Air Navigation Company

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2017, 9:35 am

Parliamentary services calls for the establishment of an Iraqi Air Navigation Company

Committee called for parliamentary services, Sunday, to the establishment of an Iraqi air traffic company, demanding higher salaries of air traffic controllers.
    Said MP from the Parliamentary Committee services, Sabah al-Tamimi told a news conference held in the parliament building and attended by "Economy News", that "it is necessary to establish a national Iraqi company for air navigation be state-owned by the International Civil Aviation Organization recommendations and to provide air navigation services to the Iraqi airspace."
    She added that "We have to improve the lives of working as an aerial observer because their job is very important and aim to protect the atmosphere from the collision," noting that "the air controller in Iraq, an employee receives a salary of $ 600, while fellow Europeans get 17 thousand dollars."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:08 pm