Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vian Dakhil: There are 120 children in the organization "Daash" terrorist

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vian Dakhil: There are 120 children in the organization "Daash" terrorist Empty Vian Dakhil: There are 120 children in the organization "Daash" terrorist

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Mar 2018, 4:22 am

Vian Dakhil: There are 120 children in the organization "Daash" terrorist
    March 19 2018 10:23 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Vian is an outsider[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

MP Vican Dakhil announced on Monday the existence of 120 children in the organization "Dahesh" and revealed that these were subjected to brainwashing operations programmed. 

"According to reliable information, and with the testimony of an 11-year-old Yazidi child who managed to escape from the Syrian control areas and reach the Iraqi side, there are about 120 abducted children from my country," Dakhil said in a statement. Sinjar, between the ages of 10 and 13 years, are still in the grip of a terrorist organization, "indicating that" the organization forced them to wear military uniform worn by terrorist elements, and may be implicated in possible battles. "

"These children have been kidnapped, aged between six and nine years, and subjected to programmed brainwashing operations to convert them into war fuel to fight a terrorist organization," she said, adding that "most of them are waiting for any chance to return to their families after the grip of a dipper has weakened. Many of the Syrian regions. " 

Dakhil called on the Iraqi government to intervene and at the highest levels to rescue these child victims, calling on Iraqi forces stationed on the Syrian border to deal with these children as soon as they reach the Iraqi side as victims rather than terrorists.

She called on all forces and parties fighting the organization to "take care of our children who forced them to join their ranks or liquidate their parents and their imprisoned mothers in the organization if they refuse to do so." In the event that they are captured by those parties fighting to drown the terrorist. " 

"Our previous information indicated that there were about 1060 children of our children who were abducted and raped in training camps, brainwashing, and perhaps some of them were killed in the fighting and air strikes, while others are still in camps, barracks and control zones," Dakhil said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:57 am