Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Haidar Al Mulla: New measures to ease the decision to seize the funds of the former

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Haidar Al Mulla: New measures to ease the decision to seize the funds of the former Empty Haidar Al Mulla: New measures to ease the decision to seize the funds of the former

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Mar 2018, 4:01 am

Haidar Al Mulla: New measures to ease the decision to seize the funds of the former regime
    March 20 2018 09:46 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Haidar Al Mulla[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Former MP Haidar al-Mulla announced new measures to exempt relatives of political figures from the former regime of sanctions, which lasted more than four thousand and three hundred personalities.

Al-Mulla said in a press statement: "A meeting with the Supreme National Commission for Accountability and Justice resulted in the issuance of two measures. The first was circulated to the tax and real estate registration departments and the Ministry of Agriculture not to include the relatives of politicians of the former regime, Like any other citizen, with the lifting of the arrest signs of money and property for dozens of citizens who included this measure under the name of accountability and justice. "

The leader of the coalition "Arab" to: "resolve the issue of relatives associated with the political figures of the former regime and keep them away from the decision to detain The remaining names were limited to 900 politicians and will be discussed on the basis of their services to the Iraqi state."

He added: "The second measure, which was agreed upon, includes the handling of Law No. 72 through the issuance of instructions from the Parliamentary Accountability and Reconciliation Commission explain the will of the legislator and try to lift the injustice of a large segment included in the said law."
    [rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:36 am