Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: There are great investment opportunities in all Iraqi provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: There are great investment opportunities in all Iraqi provinces Empty Abadi: There are great investment opportunities in all Iraqi provinces

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Apr 2018, 2:50 am

Abadi: There are great investment opportunities in all Iraqi provinces

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Haider Abadi of the Japanese capital Tokyo, Thursday, the existence
     of significant investment opportunities in all Iraqi provinces.
    "The number of displaced people has reached five million and we have succeeded in getting half of them back," Abadi said during his meeting with the Iraq Reconstruction Conference in Tokyo. 
    Abadi said that "the return of the displaced was voluntary," stressing at the same time to "limit the arms of the state." 
    "We are not only fighting for Iraq, we are fighting for humanity," Abadi said. "There are significant investment opportunities in all Iraqi provinces." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: There are great investment opportunities in all Iraqi provinces Empty Abadi: huge investment opportunities in all Iraqi provinces

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Apr 2018, 3:53 am

Abadi: huge investment opportunities in all Iraqi provinces
    April 05 2018 10:42 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the existence of significant investment opportunities in all Iraqi provinces. 

"The number of displaced people reached five million, and his government has succeeded in returning half of the displaced population to their areas of residence," he said. 

Abadi stressed the need to limit weapons to the state, pointing out that Iraq is fighting for humanity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:26 am