Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington denies responsibility for bombing the Syrian air base

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington denies responsibility for bombing the Syrian air base Empty Washington denies responsibility for bombing the Syrian air base

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Apr 2018, 2:56 am

Washington denies responsibility for bombing the Syrian air base
    Washington denies responsibility for bombing the Syrian air base Irq_2123214703_1523258168
    Follow - up / ... announced that the United States of America, Monday, not to implement any air strikes on the base (4 t ) Military Brief Homs central Syria.
    The Pentagon, in a statement, denied "the validity of the reports, which spoke of American strikes against Syrian bases."
    "At the moment, the Ministry of Defense is not carrying out air strikes in Syria, but we continue to monitor the situation closely and support the current diplomatic efforts to hold accountable those responsible for the use of chemical weapons in Syria," she said.
    The official Syrian news agency (SANA) reported that many of the rockets targeted at the dawn of the military airport in the center of the country, and led to the fall of a number of dead and wounded. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=95985

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:56 am