Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign relations of Mazaz News: Iraq will put 3 files for discussion during the Arab summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign relations of Mazaz News: Iraq will put 3 files for discussion during the Arab summit Empty Foreign relations of Mazaz News: Iraq will put 3 files for discussion during the Arab summit

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:14 am

[ltr]Foreign relations of Mazaz News: Iraq will put 3 files for discussion during the Arab summit[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     From 2018-04-09 at 12:16 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's Foreign Relations Committee said on Monday that Iraq would present three files for discussion at an Arab summit in Saudi Arabia on Sunday.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The invitation to attend the Arab Summit scheduled to be held in Saudi Arabia was formally addressed to President Fuad Masum," said MP Al-Alousi, for Mawazine News. "The delegation is confined to the presidency of the republic only to stay away from electoral bidding."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Alusi stressed that "Iraqi politics must move in these conferences according to the policy of the state and not only the government's policy."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the delegation of Iraq will put forward the adoption of an Arab position to tighten the screws on terrorist gangs and call for solving the problems of the region through the language of civilized dialogue away from the spasm," pointing out that "among the files to be presented by the delegation the file of reconstruction of Iraqi areas destroyed by terrorism "He said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The preparatory meetings for the Arab Summit at its twenty-ninth session, to be held in Saudi Arabia, are due to begin on Monday.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 am