Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Kuwait discuss bilateral relations and preparations for the Arab summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Kuwait discuss bilateral relations and preparations for the Arab summit  Empty Iraq and Kuwait discuss bilateral relations and preparations for the Arab summit

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Mar 2014, 5:30 am

Iraq and Kuwait discuss bilateral relations and preparations for the Arab summit

03/23/14 BAGHDAD / obelisk: Search and Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Hamad, bilateral relations and preparations for the Arab summit.

Said a statement obtained by "obelisk", a copy of the "morning received Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari," adding that "During the meeting, they discussed Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations and preparations for the Arab summit to be held in Kuwait, as the two sides exchanged views on the importance of creating a better atmosphere for the summit Arab and improve the atmosphere. "

He said Zebari, according to the statement, "Iraq's desire to support the efforts for the success of the Kuwaiti presidential summit and exit decisions support the joint Arab action and strategic issues, especially the issue of Palestine and the Syrian crisis and issues of combating extremism and terrorism."

Zebari arrived in Kuwait at the head of a high level delegation of senior officials in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iraq to participate in the ministerial meeting of the Council of the League of Arab States and the Arab summit meeting of the regular session (25) to be hosted by Kuwait for the period from March 23 to 26, 2014.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D2570140

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:01 am