Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Electoral Commission announces the distribution of 68% of the biometric cards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Electoral Commission announces the distribution of 68% of the biometric cards Empty The Electoral Commission announces the distribution of 68% of the biometric cards

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Apr 2018, 2:14 am

The Electoral Commission announces the distribution of 68% of the biometric cards

09:16 - 30/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) announced on Monday that the distribution of biometric cards among voters has reached 68 percent so far.
    "The distribution of 68 percent of the biometric cards to voters has been distributed so far," said a member of the Board of Commissioners of the Commission, Hazem al-Ridini said in a statement published by the official newspaper "Al-Sabah" that "this percentage achieved in the distribution of electoral cards is good, This percentage is now increasing until the closing of the distribution centers. "
    "The Commission will end the process of distributing these cards on the seventh of next month to be withdrawn from all distribution centers the next day to the National Office."
    Al-Ridini called on all citizens to "expedite the receipt of their biometric cards so that they can participate in the polling day on 12 May." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 9:38 pm