Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bureau of Statistics reveals the rate of production of citrus crops in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bureau of Statistics reveals the rate of production of citrus crops in Iraq Empty Central Bureau of Statistics reveals the rate of production of citrus crops in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 06 May 2018, 3:11 am

Central Bureau of Statistics reveals the rate of production of citrus crops in Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Central Bureau of Statistics of the Ministry of Planning announced on Sunday the rate of production of citrus crops in Iraq in 2018.
    "Oranges were the most productive among other citrus fruits, with orange production for 2018 estimated at 72,816 tons for the winter season of the provinces, which was down 6.2 percent from the previous season," the agency said in a statement received by Iraq News. The acid reached 3710 tons, an increase of 4.1% over last season. "
    The statement added that "the production of the resin was 17393 tons for the winter season 2018, an increase of 2.2% from last season," pointing out that the census did not include the Kurdistan region, in addition to not include the provinces of Kirkuk and Anbar and Salahuddin because of the security situation in them.
    He added that "the production of sweet lemon for 2018 amounted to 721 tons for the provinces covered by a decline of 1.7% from last season," noting that "the output of the yield of the Lalnki estimated 2990 tons for the current winter season for the provinces, which is 0.9% higher than last season." 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:27 am