Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Jubouri and Abadi discuss strengthening the economic and developmental reality in the next stage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri - Jubouri and Abadi discuss strengthening the economic and developmental reality in the next stage Empty Jubouri and Abadi discuss strengthening the economic and developmental reality in the next stage

Post by Rocky Fri 25 May 2018, 3:19 am

Jubouri and Abadi discuss strengthening the economic and developmental reality in the next stage

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Saleem al-Jubouri, on Thursday, and the Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, to strengthen the economic reality and development in the next phase. 

Al-Jubouri met today with Abadi and discussed the electoral file, the importance of consolidating the foundations of democracy, ways of joint cooperation between the political parties in order to complete the post-election procedures and the emergence of a government capable of facing the challenges. And review the political track and correct it in the interest of the people and promote the state of stability in the country.

"The meeting also included a review of the dialogues and meetings between the blocs and their importance in crystallizing a vision for the future political action, and determine the requirements of the next phase in accordance with the interests of the country, and in a way that enhances the economic reality and development and reinstate Iraq's leading role in the Arab region and regional.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Jubouri - Jubouri and Abadi discuss strengthening the economic and developmental reality in the next stage Empty Re: Jubouri and Abadi discuss strengthening the economic and developmental reality in the next stage

Post by annieharbers Fri 25 May 2018, 8:57 am

Thanks Rocky

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:55 am