Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Grain trade buys more than 957,000 tons of domestic wheat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Grain trade buys more than 957,000 tons of domestic wheat Empty Grain trade buys more than 957,000 tons of domestic wheat

Post by Rocky Sun 27 May 2018, 3:24 pm

Grain trade buys more than 957,000 tons of domestic wheat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The General Grain Trade Company has bought more than 957,000 tons of local wheat since the beginning of the season. 
    The company's general manager, Naeem al-Makusi, said in a statement read by "Economy News" that "the quantities received will be about one million tons." 
    He explained that "Wasit province came in the forefront of wheat-producing provinces in quantities of more than 347 thousand tons." 
    The Iraqi Ministry of Trade, during the current March, the production of 3.7 million tons of domestic wheat during the current season. 
    Al-Mukassousi predicted earlier that at least 2.5 million tonnes of domestic wheat would be produced in the 2018 season 
    . In April, the Iraqi Grain Trade Company, part of the Ministry of Commerce, banned receiving imported or locally sourced wheat at any rate during the marketing season of 2018. 
    Iraq buys wheat from American, Canadian and Australian origin, through public tenders.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:26 pm