Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold settles with the rise of the dollar in anticipation of the meeting of "Federal"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold settles with the rise of the dollar in anticipation of the meeting of "Federal" Empty Gold settles with the rise of the dollar in anticipation of the meeting of "Federal"

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jun 2018, 3:14 am

Gold settles with the rise of the dollar in anticipation of the meeting of "Federal"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow - up / ... stabilized gold futures in trading on Wednesday, coinciding with the rise of the dollar and awaited the US Federal Reserve meeting.
    The Fed announced the results of the meeting, which began on Tuesday, amid expectations of higher interest rates, reducing the attractiveness of gold to investors.
    The dollar index, which measures the move of the greenback versus a basket of six currencies, rose 0.07 percent to 93.90, the highest level in a week.
    By 1260 GMT, gold futures for August delivery were unchanged at $ 1299.3 an ounce.
    While the spot price of yellow metal fell slightly by 0.04 percent to $ 1295.47 an ounce.
    Among other precious metals, silver fell 0.18 percent to $ 16.86 an ounce, while platinum fell 0.35 percent to $ 896.15 an ounce. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:35 pm