Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish-US military understanding on a plan to implement the agreement, "Manbaj"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish-US military understanding on a plan to implement the agreement, "Manbaj" Empty Turkish-US military understanding on a plan to implement the agreement, "Manbaj"

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Jun 2018, 1:55 am

Turkish-US military understanding on a plan to implement the agreement, "Manbaj"

Turkish-US military understanding on a plan to implement the agreement, "Manbaj" Irq_472249845_1528971538

Turkish and US military on Thursday agreed on a plan to implement the agreement on the Manbij area in northern Syria.

The Turkish Chief of Staff said in a statement that a meeting was held on Wednesday and Thursday, between soldiers from both sides at the headquarters of US forces in Europe, in Stuttgart, Germany.

The statement pointed out that the meeting came under the roadmap "Manbj", which was agreed earlier, and the security principles listed therein.

He explained that officials agreed on a plan to implement the agreement, and decided to submit its content to the higher authorities of both countries for the upcoming talks.

Earlier in the day, the Turkish staff said that its head Khulosi Akar, in a telephone conversation yesterday, with the Supreme Commander of the Atlantic forces in Europe, Curtis Scaparotti, the security situation in northern Syria, and the security principles listed in the roadmap "Manbj."

Recently, Washington and Ankara reached an agreement on the "road map" on Manbij, which included the release of the terrorists of the YPK / PK Ka organization, including the provision of security and stability to the region.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=100021

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm