Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Independent: British government will recognize the state of Palestine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Independent: British government will recognize the state of Palestine Empty The Independent: British government will recognize the state of Palestine

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jun 2018, 3:08 am

The Independent: British government will recognize the state of Palestine %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%86%D8%AA

The Independent: British government will recognize the state of Palestine

The Independent newspaper published an article on Sunday entitled "Corbin says that the British government of the Labor Party will recognize the state of Palestine."
    The leader of Britain's opposition Labor Party, Jeremy Corbin, said his party could make a very early decision if he wins the general election in Britain by recognizing the Palestinian state.
    Corbin's remarks came during his visit to a Palestinian refugee camp in Jordan during his first visit to a country outside Europe since he was elected leader of the opposition party in 2015.
    Corbin added that a government formed by the Labor Party would immediately prepare to support the concept of two neighboring states as a final solution to the crisis during his visit to the refugee camp in Baqa'a, which houses about 100,000 Palestinian refugees.
    Corbin has known the Israeli government to recognize the Palestinian state unilaterally on land in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, including East Jerusalem, which has been occupied by Israel since 1967.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:53 am