Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alaq, Shamma and Aloush in a field tour to learn about the completion rates of the yards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alaq, Shamma and Aloush in a field tour to learn about the completion rates of the yards Empty Alaq, Shamma and Aloush in a field tour to learn about the completion rates of the yards

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Jun 2018, 9:11 am

Alaq, Shamma and Aloush in a field tour to learn about the completion rates of the yards

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Baghdad Initiative team organized a tour of six squares between Karkh and Rusafa, attended by Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Mehdi Al-Alak, musician Naseer Shamma and Baghdad's secretary Zekri Alloush. 
    In a statement received by Al-Iktissad News, the EITI team said that "last Sunday evening, a joint field trip was held, including Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Ali Al-Aalak, Iraqi Musician Naseer Shamma, Art of Rafidain ". 
    The tour included visits to a number of squares on both sides of the Karkh and Rusafa, namely: Al-Wathiq, 52, Sheikh Maarouf, the Museum, the Arab Knight and the Eagles, to see the progress of the works and the completion rates in them, which reached a very advanced stage, as well as the nature of materials, , In the process of development and rehabilitation.
    "The participants in the tour showed their admiration for the development and rehabilitation process, and expressed their thanks to all those working in accomplishing this great cultural project, and appreciating the initiative of the People's Artist, musician Naseer Shamma, and his constant efforts for a more beautiful, And the Secretariat of Baghdad, which is the beneficiary of this project. " 
    "It is hoped that the project will be completed by the end of next July, where a large public ceremony will be held under the patronage of the Prime Minister and attended by senior officials in the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:10 am