Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey's policy says it is closely monitoring developments in Iraq, widening protests and warning

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey's policy says it is closely monitoring developments in Iraq, widening protests and warning Empty Turkey's policy says it is closely monitoring developments in Iraq, widening protests and warning

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jul 2018, 7:05 am

[size=32]
    Turkey's policy says it is closely monitoring developments in Iraq, widening protests and warning[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Turkish Foreign Ministry said on Saturday that it is closely following the protests in many of the provinces of Iraq, which can spread to other provinces.
    In a statement, the Turkish Foreign Ministry demanded that all its citizens present in the Iraqi territories not to approach the places of protests in the Iraqi provinces.
    And invited them to follow the instructions published by the Turkish Embassy in Iraq, and communicate with the embassy numbers in case of any emergency.
    The spread of angry protests in Iraq due to poor living conditions and spread to several provinces, while the authorities raised the state of alert and threatened security measures deterred against what they described as "engineers."
    Demonstrations were renewed in Basra at Safwan border crossing with Kuwait, demanding better services and job creation.
    In Babil province, demonstrators stormed offices of my party, Da'wa and Virtue, in the southern city of Qassim.
    Demonstrators also cut off major streets in Hilla, the capital of Babil province. Protesters in Najaf and Maysan burned the headquarters of a number of parties, protesting the poor living conditions in their areas.
    Military intelligence sources and the Iraqi Defense Ministry said security forces were on standby to deal with protests in southern provinces.
    The Iraqi National Security Council held an emergency meeting late on Friday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi, who accused him of "inciting" acts of violence.
    The Council discussed the repercussions of the protests in some areas of Iraq, especially in the south of the country, and the accompanying "subversion by the elements of Mendes," according to a statement of the Council after the meeting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:48 pm