Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Intentional Internet outages have cost companies and banks significant losses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: Intentional Internet outages have cost companies and banks significant losses Empty Parliamentary Economy: Intentional Internet outages have cost companies and banks significant losses

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jul 2018, 6:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/07/16 13:32

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Alsumaria News / Bgdadhakdt Vice - Chairman of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary former parliament light Albjara, Monday, stop online system for two days was "intentional", noting that that the civil companies and banks cost very large sums of money. Al-Bajari added that "the other thing is related to obstructing the work of the passport departments and the security system related to surveillance cameras on the streets, which stopped for two days because of the reluctance of the Ministry of Communications and failure to maintain the Internet system, which is originally modest and slow and not comparable to other countries in the world," pointing out that "Contracts of civil companies and banks affected in the event that the contracts are legal material to hold the injured party to lose, they can sue the Ministry of Communications and claim compensation for the material losses suffered.

Note: The content entitled (parliamentary economy: the interruption of the Internet deliberately and cost companies and banks large losses) published first on the site (Alsumaria News) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this news day content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (parliamentary economy: Internet interruption deliberately and cost companies and banks large losses) through the original source any site (Alsumaria News).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:33 am