Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China opens inquiry into steel imports from Europe, Korea and Japan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China opens inquiry into steel imports from Europe, Korea and Japan Empty China opens inquiry into steel imports from Europe, Korea and Japan

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Jul 2018, 6:33 pm

China opens inquiry into steel imports from Europe, Korea and Japan

2018/07/23 14:00

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - Direct: China has opened an investigation on imports of steel from the European Union and South Korea, in a move that the expansion of trade tension around the world circle.

China's Ministry of Commerce said on Monday it was considering whether some steel products imported from the EU, South Korea, Japan and Indonesia were sold at an undervalued discount.

The ministry said the inquiry would decide whether such imports should be subject to dumping charges.

China has been involved in an escalating trade conflict with the United States over the past weeks, with US President Donald Trump recently threatening to impose additional tariffs on all Chinese goods worth $ 500 billion a year.

By 10:27 am GMT, the Chinese yuan fell against the dollar by 0.3 percent to hit the US currency level of 6.7929 yuan.

Note: The content entitled (China opens an investigation on steel imports from Europe, Korea and Japan) was first published on Mubasher, and the encyclopedia of this news day is not guaranteed in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (China will open an investigation on steel imports from Europe, Korea and Japan) through its original source (ie, direct).

https://hathalyoum.net/articles/1615035-الصين-تفتح-تحقيقاً-بشأن-واردات-الصلب-من-أوروبا-وكوريا-

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 9:08 am